Classic Lash Extensions
With Classic Lash extensions a single lash is applied to a single natural lash using lash glue for an enhanced natural look. Classic extensions create a look that adds more length, curl and fullness than natural lashes alone. This process may take up to two hours for your initial fill.
Prior to your appointment:
A 15 minute consultation is highly suggested but not required. During this short appointment we will identify if you are a proper candidate for classic lash extensions and we may also do a glue test to ensure you are not sensitive or allergic. The cost of your consult will be deducted to your full set appointment if you choose to move forward. If you have lighter lashes, a lash tint must also be performed prior to your full set appointment, adding on to your consult you'll receive a $5 discount.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to fill out paperwork. Please come with no makeup on your eyes and lashes. Avoid waterproof makeup and curling your lashes 2-3 days prior to your visit.
LASH AFTER CARE:
- Avoid touching your lashes and do not wet them for 24 hours to allow the glue to bind properly.
- Avoid oil-based creams, lotions and waterproof mascara they will break down the glue.
- Do use water based makeup products.
- Use a cotton swab to remove makeup around the eye area.
- Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
- Be aware of pulling on lashes or rubbing eye area.
- Please have a professional remove your lashes.
- Cleanse your eye area with a gentle cleanser like lash mama foaming wash sold at The Sugar Mama.
- To extend the life of your lashes, schedule fills every 2-3 weeks.